Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stampin Up party with Melissa

On Sunday I went with my aunt, my mom, and my brother's girlfriend Melissa to a Stampin' Up party. Basically they sell scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies like stamps (obviously), ink pads/markers, paper punches, and scrapbooking paper.  To demonstrate the items we all made two cards and followed along with the steps. All in all it was fun and of course I couldn't resist purchasing a few items- I'll show you those when I receive them and get to play!

Here's the first card we made:




It opens up with brads- pretty cool!

And here's the second card- perfect for my mom! She loves tea. Especially since her mother was from Birmingham, England- have to love tea :)



They even let us pick a tea bag. The stamp on the inside says: "If wishes could make you well... you'd be better already!"

And here Melissa and I are with our cards back at her place.


And her cat and dog, Humphrey and Sierra respectively. I'll get to hang out a lot with them when I'm watching them next month. Sierra likes to think she can be friends with Humphrey... the cat does not agree.



Afterwards Melissa and I went to Joann's to get some fabric and jewelry goodies (I'm sure I'll be posting about some of our projects from that excursion) and saw this amazing rainbow! Had to stop to take a picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment