Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Belated Birthday Post

So I've been mia for the past few weeks.... mainly because I've been taking care of this gorgeous little kitty who is getting on in years (about 21 to be exact) and instead of sleeping in the garage has been 24/7 in my bedroom. She's had her good days and her bad days, complete with some crying on my part. I lost my younger (well she was 17) kitty about a year ago and I was devastated. I had Tabitha since I was 6 and Tinkerbell since I was 4. They are clearly part of the family and it's difficult seeing her struggle to get around. We didn't want her trying to climb over all the stuff in the garage with her little legs. So instead everything is within easy reach in my room... including a litter box... needless to say we've never had one of those inside, but I've been keeping it clean and lighting a lot of candles with the window open lol. Anything for this little sweetie :)



For some reason she chose under my desk as her bed of choice... only adding to the feeling that instead of typing on the computer I should be giving her lots of love and kisses.

But for my 24th birthday I did have my brother and his girlfriend over the night before. My mom made an amazing dinner and got a delicious ice cream cake- my favorite kind :)

My hopefully future sister-in-law as I call her.. or just my sister... has always been great at crochet. I started out knitting. Eventually we traded crafts and she made me this gorgeous knitted blanket. The colors are just beautiful and I absolutely love it!



I didn't get pictures with my brother and his girlfriend, but I did take birthday pictures with my gorgeous Tinkerbell :)




How adorable is that little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment