Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fashion Show

Earlier this month I was in a charity fashion show. Basically my mother heard about it and volunteered me for it. But it was fun and it was nice to get to do runway... I'm only 5'5", so way too short to actually do runway work :(

The show was a fundraiser for the Center for Violence-free Relationships and the outfits were totally gorgeous.










I particularly loved how they did my hair and makeup. I tried to recreate the hair on Easter- maybe I'll post that on here too a bit later. And I told the person doing my makeup that she could do whatever she wanted- the other models were older so probably not into more crazy avant-garde styles. I've worked for both BeneFit and Ulta, so I like bright fun makeup. She had been wanting to experiment with gold leaf, so I told her to go for it :)





I also made the purple earrings I'm wearing here to match the last gown I model :)

No comments:

Post a Comment